SuperSocket 1.0 stable
Oct 19, 2010
- Very easy to use. You can create a robust socket server only by several classes
- Support Sync and Async communication modes. You can change your socket server running mode by only changing configuration wihtout any code changes
- Support multiple socket server instances. You can define many socket servers on different ports in configuration, SuperSocket can run those servers in the same application/service
- SuperSocket can run as console application and windows service. It provide a bat file to install SuperSocket as a windows service.
- Flexible logging strategy which can log most of socket activities
- Fixed the bug MaxConnectNumber cannot work in async server
- Fixed the bug that cannot load certificate file
- Added independent logging files support for each socket server instances
- Added more test cases in unit test project
- Added more examples in QuickStart, and improved QuickStart projects' solution structure
- Added handling unknown command interface
- Improved socket server start and stop handling
- Improved error and info logging
- Fixed bugs in socket communications
- Added more socket server configurations
- Improved CommandParser and CommandParameterParser
- Implemented the best async socket communication practice using SocketAsyncEventArgs and BufferManager
- Changed license to Apache License Version 2.0
.NET Version: 3.5 sp1
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.