SuperSocket 1.4 beta 2
Mar 28, 2011
- Windows Azure support
- Made TCP keep alive options can be configurable
- Changed clearIdleSession's default configuration value to false
- Improved performance data collecting API
- Simplified CustomProtocol: needn't to set next command reader if you don't want change command reader to other instance
- Mono support (only in windows, Mono in Linux/Unix will be supported in 1.4 beta 3)
- Fixed a bug that the method SendResponse(byte data) in UDP session hadn't been implemented
- Fixed a bug that extra logging directory will be created if there are multiple server instances
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.