SuperSocket 1.5 stable
Other Available Downloads
This release contains many new brilliant features:
- Dynamic language support (IronPython)
- AppDomain level isolation for many AppServer instances
- Listen multiple ip/port in one AppServer instance
- New protocol analyzing helper classes
- Asynchronous sending support
At the same time, lots of improvements had been made in this release:
- Improved the naming of many classes/variables of SuperSocket
- improved the configuration of the SuperSocket
- Replaces SocketServerManager with Bootstrap
- Improved logging architecture to support logging libraries other than log4net
- Better Mono Support
- .NET 4.5/VS2012 support
- Improved command loader API
- Improved the certificate loading
- Added more sample projects into the QuicStart and improved the solution structure of QuickStart
- Improved test cases in UnitTest project
- Other small improvements...
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.