Multiplexing

Jun 2, 2014 at 3:53 AM
Hi, I want to know how to implement multiplexing over a single supersocket connection. I need to open / close connections when different parts of a web application are visible or not visible in the browser.

Please, I appreciate any comments.
Jun 2, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Hello, I cannot understand your question.

But there are lots of sample projects in the source code. Did you read them?
Jun 2, 2014 at 3:24 PM
My question was focused on how to implement multiplexing in SuperSocket as for example:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2012/02/23/how-to-compose-apps-using-websockets/
Jun 3, 2014 at 2:43 AM
Yes, SuperSocket just do this.

Please follow the samples.
Jun 3, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Hi, do you have any particular example that I can check?

I didn't find any use case for this topic.

Thanks,
Jun 3, 2014 at 3:35 PM
All samples are multiplexing.

Please make sure you know what SuperSocket can do for you.
Jun 3, 2014 at 4:09 PM
I'm not sure if my question is clear, but I'm only want to now how to bing / unbing for an specific event data.

For example, I did something like this, using xSockets. I want to know if I can do something like this using superSockets.

ws = new XSockets.WebSocket("ws://127.0.0.1:4502/CustomController");
var subscribeTo = function () {
        ws.bind('getdata', function (data) {
           ... something
         })
}

var unSubscribeTo = function () {
        ws.unbind('getdata');
}
Jun 3, 2014 at 4:29 PM
You are completely wrong!

SuperSocket is a pure socket server framework, which doesn't include a client.

If you want a websocket server, you can try SuperWebSocket, but if you want a websocket client, you should try websocket4net.
Jun 3, 2014 at 4:54 PM
I'm sorry if my questions are not clear.
I really wanted to bind/unbind with the servers methods without having to connect/disconnect the whole thing, so I could have a real time communication that allows me to stop listening to the messages broadcasted by the supersocket server.
I know that websocket4net is a client but I wanted to do the same with javascript only.

Thanks,
Jun 3, 2014 at 5:10 PM
So, what you want is the javascript library?

1) SuperWebSocket and SuperSocket are server side frameworks, which don't provide any client side library
2) If you want a javascript wrapper for websocket client, you'd better do it by yourself. You also can use the wrapper of XSocket or others, but you'd better follow the message format of them