SuperSocket 1.5 beta 2
Apr 26, 2012
Changes included in this release:
- renamed maxCommandLength to maxRequestLength
- added ResetSessionSecurity method for AppServer
- renamed TotalHandledCommands to TotalHandledRequests
- added server instance startup order configuration support
- improved custom protocol
- added a configuration for performance data collecting interval
- fixed a Mono compatibility bug about custom configuration
- improved the code about command filter execution
- fixed some bugs about logging
- changed to PerformanceCounter to track performance
- added configuration attribute "DisablePerformanceDataCollector"
- fixed return type issue of IRequestInfoParser
- fixed a bug in accept new client
- changed to fire NewClientAccepted event asynchronously
- CommandHandler to RequestHandler
- added events "NewSessionConnected", "SessionClosed" and "RawDataReceived" for AppServer
- made the certificate loading to be extensible
- replaced static classs SocketServerManager with Bootstrap
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.